QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
A. Yes, I am a mobile Makeup Artist and Hairstylist that comes out to wherever you are needing to get ready
eg. Home, Hotel or Hairdressers
A. When I quote your job, the price is fully inclusive
A. I travel both locally, national and internationally depending on the job.
Although most of my Bridal work locally is from Mollymook down south, Southern Highlands, Wollongong and through to
Sydney and the Northern Beaches.
A. Yes I can tailor a Makeup lesson to suit individuals, a group of friends or school class.
A. I use only professional Makeup brands and have a variety to suit all skin types and makeup finishes. Some of my major brands I use are MAC, Makeup Forever, Chanel, Laura Mercier, Ben Nye and many other professional Brands.
A. All you need to do is pay a non-refundable deposit of $100 and I can lock in your Wedding Date. This can be paid via paypal or direct deposit or cash. The balance can be paid on the Wedding Day via cash, or via direct deposit prior to the Wedding Weekend.
A. On these occasions I have a Hairdresser that would come with me, so that I can focus on completing everyone Makeup, whilst the Hairdresser does all hairstyling for the Bridal party. Also I have an option if it is a large event to bring a team of Makeup Artists and Hairdressers with me to cover your requirements.
A. It is up to the individual, although I have had people book me more than a year in advance.
A. You need to let me know how many people require what services, eg Hair or Makeup
What time of day you need to be ready by?
Where are you getting ready, the Suburb?
Once I have this information I can give you an accurate prices.
* If Hair Styling is required, please wash and blow dry hair the day prior
* DO NOT use a Straightener on it and DO NOT WASH on the Wedding Day
* If getting Makeup services, please have a clean face, make sure teeth are brushed and if possible you have eaten prior as you don\'t want to get light headed on your Special Day
* Please have a space ready or table to place Makeup and Hair products on, close to a power point
* If paying cash on the day, please source the cash prior to the day and have it ready in an envelope
* Any parking fees required at the destination are to be covered by the client
* If padding or use of extensions is needed it will incur an extra fee
* If Hair is extra thick or extra long for Styling additional fees may be required
* If the amount of clients booked for a Wedding is reduced in the week prior to the Wedding Date, you will be required to pay the total amount due that has been held leading up to the Wedding Day
* Cancellation within 24 hours of your Wedding Day, requires payment in full, due to loss of business in holding your Wedding Date